Stacey graduated with a Bachelor of Laws with Honours and a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from Queensland University of Technology in 2017 and was admitted to practice later that year.
Stacey has practiced exclusively in family law and is passionate about helping clients through a resolution-focused approach.
Stacey understands that her clients are travelling through one of the most emotional and stressful periods of their life and is dedicated to alleviating her client’s stresses as much as reasonably possible. She does this by providing strategic guidance and legal advice in simple terms to ensure clients are comfortable knowing they are making the most educated decision moving forward, while also being a supportive resource.
Stacey places importance on the relationship between herself and her clients being based on trust and a mutual understanding of what is important. She therefore takes a specialised and individualistic approach with her clients and provides a tailored service to achieve a successful and timely outcome.
Outside of the office, Stacey is an avid animal lover and enjoys spending her time outdoors.
Professional Legal Qualifications
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Family Law Practitioners Association
- Member of the Family Law Pathways Network
- Vice-President of VENN Qld
- Volunteer Solicitor at LGBTI Legal Services Inc.
Do you have a question about family law or relationship law?
Call now 03 9088 3184
If you would prefer an Australian Family Lawyers team member to contact you, complete the form below.