Sunshine Coast family lawyers, Maroochydore | AFL
Why choose our team of Sunshine Coast family lawyers?
No matter what your family matter is, you’ll find no team more caring and committed to your case than our team of family lawyers in the Sunshine Coast.
Led by our Queensland Head of Family Law, Vanessa Hernandez, and Sunshine Coast Practice Leader, Charlotte Monaghan, our team of Sunshine Coast family lawyers will cut through the legal jargon to deliver you clear advice.
We keep your family’s well-being at the forefront of everything we do. Our lawyers are empathetic and passionate, dedicated to understanding your unique personal concerns and supporting you throughout the legal process.
We offer free consultations and some fixed fees, allowing you to stress less about costs and the law and focus on the journey in front of you and your family.
How to find our family lawyers in Maroochydore
Our family lawyers Maroochydore practice is set by the Maroochy River. You can find us centrally and conveniently located in the heart of Maroochydore on the first floor of Tower 2, at Suite 102.3, the Kon-Tiki Business Centre.
Additionally, you can find parking and bike storage on the ground, and level one, accessible via Plaza Parade or Dalton Drive if you’re driving or riding.
Alternatively, there is also a bus stop right in front of the Kon-Tiki Business Centre, on Plaza Parade. These route numbers are:
- 602: Caloundra to Maroochydore
- 617: Sippy Downs to Maroochydore
The closest train station is Maroochydore station. If you need further information on planning your trip and getting around, you can plan your journey at Translink.
Meet Charlotte Monaghan
Our Practice Leader of Australian Family Lawyers Maroochydore, Charlotte brings extensive experience across a range of family law matters, including divorce, separation, parenting disputes, property settlements, and domestic violence.
With her strong communication, negotiation, and advocacy skills, it’s paramount to Charlotte that her clients receive professional and proactive support throughout all stages of their matters, whether through simple negotiations, more complex alternative dispute resolution avenues, or, if necessary, via the courts.
Charlotte is always empathetic and sensitive to the challenges her clients face while also being strong, confident, and strategic in helping them navigate their matters, to help them achieve a favourable outcome at the earliest opportunity.
Reviews & testimonials
I highly recommend Charlotte Monaghan and am extremely grateful for her the way she has handled my family law matter. From our first meeting, Charlotte demonstrated her professional knowledge and skills, including her calm, thoughtful, clear-thinking and patient manner. She returned every phone call and replied promptly to every email. Working with Charlotte has made such a difference at such a difficult time for me personally. Such a great contrast to other solicitors I spoke to. Charlotte, thank you so much.Alison J Green
Do you have a question about family law or relationship law?
Call now 03 9088 3184
If you would prefer an Australian Family Lawyers team member to contact you, complete the form below.
Where can I find the daily court list in Maroochydore?
You can find the daily law list of Maroochydore here, updated at 6:45 AM and 8:45 AM each day.
How much does a family lawyer cost on the Sunshine Coast?
At our law firm, we understand that dealing with family law matters can be a challenging and emotional experience. We want to assure you that we’re here to support you every step of the way. We know that every case is unique, and it’s hard to predict the exact cost. But rest assured, our experienced team will work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome for you and your family.
Here is a brief overview of how we work out costs:
1. We’ll provide you with a Costs Agreement that outlines the estimated costs for each stage of your case, and we will keep you informed of any updates so that you’re always aware of where you stand financially. We want you to feel comfortable and informed throughout the process, and we’ll do everything we can to make that happen. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re here to help you navigate this complex time and achieve the best possible outcome.
2. To obtain a fee estimate for your matter, please contact our office. We’ll give you a no-cost, no-obligation phone call to get an understanding of your situation and what services you require. After the free phone call, we’ll invite you to a strategy session where we’ll obtain a deeper understanding of your circumstances and legal needs.
3. Additionally, we’ll explain how and why your legal fees may change over the duration of your family law matter. We’ll communicate your options to you throughout while ensuring that no corners are cut and that any settlement is in your best interests.
What Court hears family law matters in Maroochydore, Queensland?
Family law matters can be listed at the circuit court location of Maroochydore at Cornmeal Parade. However, it’s important to note that this is a circuit court location only where documents can’t be filed. All matters to be heard in Maroochydore should be filed on the Commonwealth Courts Portal or at the Brisbane Registry.
The Brisbane FCFCOA Registry is located at Harry Gibbs Commonwealth Law Courts Building, 119 North Quay, Brisbane conveniently also within walking distance from Brisbane Central and Roma Street railway station.
Hearings may now be conducted in person or electronically, depending on the circumstances. Finally, if you have any questions or concerns about the process, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team.