The Faculty of Arbitration and Mediation
For the Lawyer – Helping to Unlock a Resolution
You as a lawyer may be a specialist in Family Law or you might be a lawyer whose client is in need of family law advice and help. We can help you and your client.
For the Family Lawyers – What we do for you?
Our objective to support you to help your clients:-
- Resolving their dispute
- Doing it quickly
- Avoiding court
- Reducing your clients stress
- Providing a platform for your clients voice by tabling the important issues
- Securing certainty
- Finalising once and for all your clients legal conflict
- Achieving an outcome that allows you to move forward in life.
For Non-Family lawyers – What we do for you?
If you have a client that is in need of family law advice then refer them to us and we will:-
- Work with you and the client to create a pathway to a solution
- Provide holistic care and support through our networks
- Engage with you in legal aspects we do not undertaken to help finalise all the issues
- Return you client to you better for the experience of having us support them
Do you have a question regarding dispute resolution, arbitration, mediation or collaborative law?
Call now 1300 712 729
If would prefer a FAM team member contact you please complete the form below.