How do I stop my ex-partner disposing of all their assets after we split?

Sometimes a separation turns nasty and people attempt to get rid of their assets rather than divide them with their former partner. If you suspect this may happen you can apply for an injunction which prevents someone from disposing of property, cash, businesses, or other assets. You need to demonstrate a real risk of this taking place, and at AFL we can assist you in getting the necessary injunction to protect your rights.

Do you have a question about family law or relationship law?

Call now 1300 712 729

If you would prefer an Australian Family Lawyers team member to contact you, complete the form below.